Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Wednesday, 18 Apr 07
Today no sch so went out shopping wif jenny.. meet her at bugis at 3pm.. bought 2 tank top from IP Zone.. then go bugis village.. bought 1 jeans.. actually wanna buy mini shorts and shorts and ¾ jeans.. but I like de she say not nice.. she say nice de I dun like.. haiz.. always like tat.. still early so she suggest all AMK hub.. ok lor.. since I nv gone be4.. wa, cold sia.. shop every level.. very hungry so went to eat pepper lunch.. first time eat.. ok la.. I dun like eating pepper but onli chicken got abit.. dun tink will try again.. onli the seaweed chicken is not bad.. I treat her eat.. haha.. then went back to the Trendy zone to buy the bag.. saw 1 nice shoe too but aiya next time then buy la.. she also bought 1 3-in-1 bag which I hav too but she bought diff colour as me.. haha.. then walk to basement 1, go 1 round then go home.. reach home arnd 9pm.. wa, spent so much $$.. haiz..
Cheer Up | Wednesday, April 18, 2007